Tuesday, September 25, 2012

toy boats

side by side, the 2 one piece boats. it took me awhile to assemble both but the wait is worthwhile. sans the paint needed as finishing touch, here they are.



one piece second boat, thousand sunny. easier to assemble than going merry.



one piece first boat going merry. when i saw this one, i love it right away.




bought this from toys r us. while my kids were playing in the arcade i assembled this colorful boat!





another toy boat in my collection, a tic tac toe using boats! how cool is that!



i bought this from a toy store. the boat is made of wood and the rest are made of plastic. one day, i will replace the white material with real sand


 
this was given to me by my bff. this is actually a cake decoration of a friend's retirement celebration. the boat is made of polystyrene.

1 comment:

  1. love all of 'em! didn't know until know that you were into toy boats...

    ReplyDelete